“For the modern journeyman & woman”
“In quality we trust”
Who is Anchor & Crew?
Founded in 2014, Anchor & Crew is a Derby-based business and is the vision of Andrew Warner. Anchor & Crew are jewellery manufacturers specialising in bracelets, necklaces and pendants with a naval theme.
Designers incorporate anchors, industrial, nautical and mechanical objects into award-winning designs which bring the past to life in contemporary jewellery. All collections are designed and handmade in the UK.
Anchor & Crew have a variety of product ranges available for men & women, which include but are not limited to:
- Accessories – ranges including cufflinks, collar stays, eyewear straps and keyrings
- Bangles – a wide variety of bangles across various collections
- Bracelets – a large selection of bracelets including the following designs:
- Anchor & rope – featuring GB Navy Marine Grade rope
- Custom bracelets – design and create your own Anchor & Crew custom bracelet
- Leather– featuring genuine natural hide leather
- Limited edition – bracelets produced in very limited runs
- Natural Stone Macramé Bracelets – features a selection of natural stones and vulcanite vinyl discs
- Custom made – including bracelet clasps, chain lines, leather lines, natural stone lines and rope lines
- Luxe collection – the ultimate in refined accessories with the luxe collection – 9 carat gold bangles and bracelets as well as the Luxe silver collection
- Pendants – necklace pendants with a variety of accessories
- Women’s collections – specialists collections designed for women
Why are Anchor & Crew products ethical?
Here are some great ethical reasons to buy Anchor & Crew products through GoEthical:
- Ethical statements – there is clarity and openness about ethics, which are stated in their ethical supply chain & traceability statement
- Made in Britain – all Anchor & Crew products are handmade and designed in a disused mill in Derby
- Recyclable – encouraging the scrapping of waste silver created in the manufacturing process
- Social Impact – Anchor & Crew support the work of the following four charities:
- Big Blue Ocean Cleanup
- End Youth Homelessness
- One Tree Planted
- The Snow Leopard Trust
- Supply chain management – Anchor & Crew carefully manage their supply chain to identify and source material particularly from those with organic, sustainable and free trade principles
Badge Criteria Icons for Anchor & Crew
The following badge criteria all apply to Anchor & Crew:
- Made in Britain (although materials sourced internationally)
- Third Party Certified
- Social Impact
Download the GoEthical App today
Would you like to buy Anchor & Crew through GoEthical? Then why not download the GoEthical app today to your iOS or Android device, at the following links:
Contact GoEthical by phone on 020 8337 2175 or through our contact page.