Meet the Brand – Nom Nom
“Without Within is at the heart of Nom Nom”
Who is Nom Nom?
Non Nom are an award-winning baby and pregnancy skincare brand founded by Jayne Russell in 2013. Jayne is a nutritional and massage therapist and has developed the Nom Nom product range based on feedback received from pregnant ladies and also Mothers.
Jayne saw the opportunity to create a range of eco-friendly, entirely natural and organic skincare products which protected pregnant ladies and babies from harmful ingredients used in the skincare industry.
Nom Nom products are ideal to purchase directly by Mothers/expectant Mothers as well as by professionals such as pregnancy massage therapists, baby massage instructors, midwives, post-natal practitioners, therapists as well as fitness instructors, etc.
The products available from Nom Nom, which you can buy on GoEthical are:
- Baby Bath – a 160ml bottle of baby bath with aloe vera, calendula and orange blossom
- Baby Butter – a 60ml tub of baby butter ideal for multiple purposes including application to the bottom and dry skin patches. Contains calendula, evening primrose oil and shea butters along with a gentle coconut aroma
- Baby Oil – a 100ml bottle of organic baby oil with fatty acids from starflower and sunflower, for massage and cradle cap
- Perineum Balm – a 60ml tub of balm to apply from week 34 of pregnancy onwards to aid natural stretching and preparation for birth
- Pregnancy Stretch Butter – a 100ml tub of butter to use from the first trimester of pregnancy. Contains almond, baobab, camellia and evening primrose oils blended with cocoa and shea butters
- Relax Oil – a Chamomile, Frankincense and Lavender pregnancy and labour massage oil
Also, combinations of products are available:
- Baby Bundle – buy the Baby Bath, Baby Butter and Baby Oil as a bundle and receive a 10% discount
- Bump Bundle – buy the Perineum Balm, pregnancy Stretch Butter and Relax Oil in one convenient order when you buy the “bump bundle” and receive a 10% discount
Why are Nom Nom products ethical?
Here are some great reasons to buy Nom Nom products through GoEthical:
- Biodegradable – all products are made with fully biodegradable materials
- Cruelty-free – no animals are harmed in the creation of Nom Nom products
- Eco friendly – synthetic chemicals, artificial colours/fragrances, mineral oils and parabens aren’t used in products. This is great for the environment and also from a health perspective
- Made in Britain – the range is formulated and handmade in the UK
- Natural products – products are made with natural butters and oils
- Plant-based products – products are plant-based and are grown without the use of pesticides and are not from GMO crops
- Recyclable – Nom Nom product containers are made from recyclable plastics and glass; no PVC is used on labels. All mailings use recycled boxes with infills and also care is taken to use appropriately sized packaging
- Third-party certified – certifications include:
- Vegan – all products are vegan-friendly apart from the beeswax used in the Perineum Balm
Badge Criteria for Nom Nom
The following badge criteria all apply to Nom Nom:
- Made in Britain
- Third Party Certified
Download the GoEthical App to buy Nom Nom Skincare products
Download GoEthical today from the following links:
Call us on 020 8337 2175 or contact us via email.