Meet the Brand – Raw Gorilla
” There must be a greening of the body, as well as the greening of the planet.”
Who is Raw Gorilla?
Raw Gorilla is a plant-based Company founded in 2015 by CEO Fraser Gregory. Raw Gorilla was established in Stoke Newington, London, with a vision of creating a range of raw nutritional “powerhouse” snacks, which would see consumers move away from predominantly sugary and wheaty cereals (like Rice Krispies and Coco Pops).
What is behind the name Raw Gorilla?
The name comprises of two words, which describe the business values:
- Raw – Adopting a raw food diet as a lifestyle and for health- and not as a diet! Eating unprocessed and uncooked foods to obtain natural goodness from the food. Raw Gorilla dehydrates the foods supplied as a method of food preservation.
- Gorilla – Sharing over 98% of the DNA of humans, gorillas are herbivores and lovers of a raw diet. Unlike humans, they don’t suffer from diseases associated with Western lifestyles which include processed foods and additives. Raw Gorilla also supports the work of the Gorilla Organisation, helping to protect the 800 mountain gorillas left in the world.
Ingredients used in the product range include almonds, apricots, baobab, buckwheat, cacao butter, cacao nibs, cashews, chia seeds, coconut, coconut blossom nectar, dates, figs, flax seeds, lucuma, maca, pecan nuts, pumpkin seeds, raw cacao, strawberries and tiger nuts.
The product range consists of:
- Organic & Vegan Crispies – all 250g, cacao, original and rawberry
- Organic & Vegan Crunchies – all 250g, cacao
- Keto Granola – all 250g, berry, choc chip and chocolate
- Keto Muesli – all 250g
- Organic & Vegan Munchies – all 250g, lemon & chia, maca and cinnamon
- Multipacks – 4 x 250g keto granola taster and 5 x 250g breakfast taster packs
Why are Raw Gorilla products ethical?
Here is some supporting information about why Raw Gorilla products are ethical:
- Environmentally friendly – Raw Gorilla products are plant-based and as such positively contribute to the ecology of the planet
- Natural products – the products are fruits, nuts, pods, seeds and tubers so are entirely natural
- Organic – products are organic and certified by the Soil Association as such
- Plant-based – the range of products are entirely plant-based and paleo-friendly
- Third-party certified – Raw Gorilla is accredited by the Vegan Society and the Soil Association as well as holds other certifications too
- Vegan – the products are ideal for vegans and are certified by the Vegan Society
Badge Criteria Icons for Raw Gorilla
The following badge criteria all apply to Raw Gorilla:
- Third Party Certified and
Download the GoEthical App today
Why not invest 2-3 minutes, that’s all it takes to download the GoEthical app from the following links:
Call us on 020 8337 2175 or contact us via email.