“Ethically sourced flip flops made with your feet and our planet in mind”
Who are Waves?
Waves are an ethical footwear brand based in Horsham, West Sussex. Waves imports their flip flops from Fair Rubber certified sources in Sri Lanka. Their supply route ensures that rubber farmers receive a fair wage and work in ethical conditions with ethical practices.
Waves flip flops are entirely all-natural rubber and much safer for the planet. They will biodegrade completely and will leave no traces of plastics or oil-based products (as there were none to start with!)
Enjoy the unique smell of rubber when you buy these flip flips, which are manufactured by top-class Sri Lankan craftsmen. These flip flips will mould to your foot shape and provide the ultimate in comfortable footwear and will endure through many holiday adventures. When they reach the end of their life the flip flops are fully recyclable and can be made into new flip flops!
Waves sell just one product – flip flops, but this can be sub-analysed into many ranges!
Although many flip flops are unisex, there are also specialist Men’s and Women’s ranges too. There is an extensive variety of colours, both single and two-tone to suit a variety of tastes.
To simplify matters the entire range is available for one price and all flip flops in the UK are available in UK sizes of 3 to 11.
Why are Waves products ethical?
Here are some great reasons to buy Waves products through GoEthical:
- Biodegradable – the natural rubber used is fully biodegradable unlike man-made rubber and plastic alternatives
- Eco friendly – waves products are eco-friendly as they are biodegradable, recyclable and natural products which are made from sustainable rubber sources
- Natural products – rubber directly harvested from rubber trees is an entirely natural product
- Plant-based products – Waves rubber is harvested directly from the tree; care is taken to ensure the tree heals and provides its natural plant-based product for many decades to come
- Recyclable – returned flip flops and off-cuts from the manufacturing process are fully recycled
- Sustainable – the rubber is harvested, treated, and crafted in Sri Lanka from sustainably managed rubber trees
- Third-party certified – certifications include:
- Vegan – all products are vegan-friendly and contain no animal products including no animal derivatives are used within the dyes
Badge Criteria Icons for Waves
The following badge criteria all apply to Waves:
- Third Party Certified
Download GoEthical to buy Waves Flip Flops
Why not invest 2-3 minutes, that’s all it takes to download the GoEthical app from the following links:
Call us on 020 8337 2175 or contact us via email..