Vision, Purpose, Solution and Values
- There is a rising demand for ethical products (£83bn marketplace in the UK), in a fragmented, hard to access marketplace, this gives:
- Poor visibility of ethical sellers and brands
- Poor accessibility to the breadth available to buyers
- The UK is a £133bn mcommerce market – one of the largest in the world with 95% growth expected over the next 4 years, with the use of smartphones to make purchases increasing to 71.2% of mcommerce sales by 2023.
- We want to help solve this in a way that makes a positive difference to the environment.
Our Purpose – Making ethical the standard.
- By providing easier access to the ethical retail market, we will enable greater seller visibility in a fragmented market and give buyers access to the broad range of ethical products available in a single marketplace.
Making ethical the standard for all shoppers, by being the world’s go-to sustainable marketplace to buy and sell ethical goods.
GoEthical Ethical Marketplace is a single marketplace for artisans, micro-sellers and brands committed to ethical and sustainable products, our app helps consolidate this fragmented marketplace, by delivering customer choice and market accessibility.
We make ethical the standard by:
- Providing a single ethical marketplace to create seller visibility.
- Providing customer choice and accessibility in a fragmented market.
- Being Innovators and challenging the status quo.
Our solution delivers to three core markets:
Providing a single ethical marketplace to create seller visibility. Providing customer choice and accessibility in a fragmented market. Being Innovators and challenging the status quo.
Pro seller shops are dedicated to ethical brands only, to support business growth and market visibility.
- Pro seller shop profile – You will be validated as an ethical brand that only sells ethical. Upload products singularly by mobile or in bulk upload via the dashboard
- Pro seller dashboard – Enhanced customer insights, data analysis and performance monitoring tools. Inventory and order management tools. View and filter sales/order data
- Forums & visbility – Influence target customers through content in the Customer driven ratings, rankings & reviews
Artisan and craftspeople are supported through unique shop profiles, to support building your business and giving market visibility.
- Create a unique shop & profile – Quick item upload. Improved visibility in an artisan only shop
- Business growth – Build a following and business. Progress to an Ethical brand category as your business grows. Supports new and emerging talent into the marketplace
Micro sellers can set up a shop and profile to sell preloved items to an entire upcycle market.
- Create a shop & profile – Quick item upload – start selling in seconds. Easy product upload with up to 5 images. Add category, description, price, specification and pick up/delivery options
- Acess to an entire upcycle market – Delivery and pick up options. Integrated to Google Maps
Our Values – Committed to Ethical, Trusted and Innovative.
We are committed to reducing environmental impact in retail by;
- Working to the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions by doing the right thing in a fair, honest and responsible way.
- Ethical leaders by being positive ethical role models through our own conduct, ethical decision making and approach.
- Respect for others by being inclusive and respectful of all.
- Giving back value to charities that make a positive difference.
We are a trusted ethical marketplace for buyers and sellers by;
- Being transparent in all that we do.
- We develop relationships that make a positive difference in our customers’ lives.
- Taking a proactive approach to understanding the key issues affecting our partner brands and customers.
- Being accountable by delivering on time and to our
- Ensuring work is of the highest standard by providing outstanding products and exceptional service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
We innovate to make a difference by;
- Challenging the status quo to deliver a new retail experience for ethical customers and buyers.
- Focusing on the user.
- Embracing change and identifying opportunities to make a difference.
- Leading by example.
- Bringing energy, passion and a positive approach to work, every day.